Taken from the twitter hashtag: #NearlyThereFilms
Here’s a quick list of my top ten movies that just didn’t make the cut.
- Partial Recall
- O Brother There You Are
- Friends on benefits
- The Devil Tries on Prada
- Snakes Waiting in Airport Security
- Schindler’s Bucket List (also: Schindler’s Lisp, and Schindler’s To-Do List.)
- Gone with the Breeze
- Daydream on Elm Street
- The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill & Came down an Even Bigger Hill.
- Edward Tweezerhands
If you have any other’s that are good… Please share.
Fifteen things girls hate – from a guy’s perspective.
Okay, I’m a guy. I don’t have a clue how girls think or feel. However, it’s fun to make a list like this, and pretend that I do. So here it is.
- Other girls. You know it’s true
- A bad hair day
- Not Being Someones First Priority
- Being told “no”
- When you touch her food
- Losing an argument
- Everything… and nothing (at the same time)
- Being compared to other girls.
- Any movie that is actually good
- Smudging your nails after you’ve just finished painting them
- Skinny girls that can eat and still don’t get fat.
- When you treat them differently around your friends
- A Disrespectful Man; I bet you don’t talk to your mama like that
- Wearing the same outfit as someone else
- A guy commenting on their cooking
Please note: This is a tongue in cheek, fun list. Any resemblance to any person, real or imagined, is strictly coincidental. Seriously honey!
Taken from the twitter hashtag